Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Chaaaaanges!



Essentially, this is my new backyard. I am quite pleased about this, to say the least. Keeping my bank account in check while living in a place that offers a wide variety of ways to get yourself in finanical trouble... will be another story.

At any rate, this new development is great. However, I still kind of feel like I'm in a funk lately. What's new, right? I think it's partially just because it's a big transitional phase for me, but then again, isn't it always? I'm always going from one project to the next, one "big idea" to the next, and well... one guy to the next. Let's be honest. But the one thing I usually have to fall back on - my longtime dream of becomming a real live producer - seems to have kind of fallen by the wayside lately too. Maybe that's why I'm feeling lost these days. I really want to throw myself back into the project I was working on before things got crazy with work, the move, life - but it's proving to be harder than it looks.

I guess what matters is that I care enough to at least question it. Why is it happening? Or, rather, NOT happening? I think as soon as I'm settled into my cozy place at the beach I'll be able to ponder these things more fully and freely. If not I can always just lay in the sand and stare at the sky. If nothing else, maybe an asteroid will hit me in the head and knock some sense into me. Or Seagull poop. But as much as it would hurt, I'd hope for the former.

Until then, I'll just shut up and get back to packing. :)

No comments: